FRIENDS OF THE LIBRARY
The Friends of the Jefferson County Public Library is an organization founded in 1982 for the purpose of providing a channel for public support for the Library. It also helps to focus attention on library services and facilities. The Friends are also organized to encourage bequests and gifts to the public library.
Funds are derived from memberships, the annual used book sale and donations.
As an organization, we intend to support the public library in the following ways:
- by providing for items of equipment which may be outside the range of the library’s budget
- by providing funds to sponsor special library programs
- by providing for memorial gifts for the purchase of books, equipment, or resource materials.
You can join FOL by submitting a completed membership application available HERE or at the Library's circulation desks along with the fee listed below:
- Student / Senior (age of 65 plus) $3.00
- Individual $5.00
- Family $10.00
- Business / Professional $25.00
- Patron $50.00
- Benefactor $100.00
- Life Membership $500.00
All contributions are tax deductible.