The Library has several meeting spaces at the Main Library in Madison available for the public to use. Please read the MEETING SPACE POLICY to determine if your meeting is eligible.
If you'd like to make a reservation, please follow the link below to search for an appropriate space. First time users will need to create an account. If you encounter problems or have questions, please don't hesitate to CONTACT THE LIBRARY.
Description of Spaces:
- Meeting Room: Small rooms with enough space to comfortably fit two or three people. In a pinch, they could probably fit four. Each room has a table, chairs, and computer. These rooms offer a measure of privacy and can be used for private and/or business purposes.
- Conference Room: This is a medium-sized room with tables and chairs that can accommodate 10-20 people. All meetings in this space must be open to the public.
- Auditorium: This is the largest room. It can be setup with chairs and/or tables or left empty. It can accommodate up to 50 people with tables, 80 people with just chairs, or 100 if left empty. All events in this space must be open to the public.
- Meeting Room: Small, private room with enough space for three people. Counter and chairs.
- Sunroom: This room is open to the public. Tables/chairs for up to 15 people.