Presentation by Matt Wiegman of Senior Source at 1:00 at the Madison Library Auditorium. Everyone is welcome, but the discussion will be aimed at seniors who will be enrolling in Medicare for the first time. We will discuss:
- How to obtain your Medicare card
- What services does Medicare cover?
- How are prescriptions covered on Medicare?
- How do I find out if my doctor is in my plan's network?
- What form of catastrophic coverage does Medicare have?
- How do I obtain extra services, like dental and vision?
Adult. Registration required at (502)645-4730 or firstname.lastname@example.org