Open to members of Friends of the Library.
The Friends of the Library support the Jefferson County Public Library in the following ways:
- by providing for items of equipment which may be outside the range of the Library’s budget
- by providing funds to sponsor special Library programs
- by providing for memorial gifts for the purchase of books, equipment, or resource materials.
You can join FOL by submitting a completed membership application available at the Library's circulation desks along with the fee listed below:
- Student / Senior (age of 65 plus) $3.00
- Individual $5.00
- Family $10.00
- Business / Professional $25.00
- Patron $50.00
- Benefactor $100.00
- Life Membership $500.00
All contributions are tax deductible.